How To Contact Us
We’re always happy to hear from our customers and prospective customers. You can reach us by any of the following means.
Contact by E-mail
E-mail is the surest way to reach us, and is checked every day. Please note that we receive 100′s of e-mails a day, and it may take some time to get to your e-mail. For all e-mail correspondence, please use the form below. Here are some things you should know before sending email to us. We love getting your feedback to our web sites and we try to answer as many questions as possible. However, please refrain from sending emails of the following types:
- Requests for spells. We do not send out spells on demand.
- Requests for advice on spells intended to harm someone. This would include any kind of magick for breaking up a marriage, friendship or any other relationship.
- Questions concerning how to become a witch, how to get started in witchcraft, start a coven, etc. No one can give you a good answer to these questions in an e-mail. You need to study and work toward this goal, just as you would any other.
- Requests for information on stores, covens, classes, etc. where you live. We are in Eastern Missouri and don’t know what is available in other places. There are some sites online that have such information.
- Requests for retail or wholesale catalogs. Currently, we do not have a printed catalog.
We offer wholesale accounts to registered US businesses only. You will need your state’s ID #, local business license and 3 trade references when ordering wholesale. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact by phone
Contact Magical Child Books for answers to ordering questions and purchase information during standard business hours. Most of the information on ordering, shipping, and the return policy can be found here. Phone: 314-740-0361 this number is for orders only.
Contact by mail
Please use the mail only for sending correspondence at our request. Snail mail solicitations for information are recycled.
Magical Child Books
301 Tenth Avenue
Crystal City, MO 63019
To purchase our books outside of the United States, please visit The Book Depository, which offers free international shipping.